MRP Advisers dba MediaTrader
MRP Advisers consists of experienced C-level agency, MarTech and AdTech industry executives with extensive demand-side and supply-side experience. The team delivers advisory services including: strategic and operational consulting, corporate and business development, and interim senior management for publishers, marketers, and those that serve them including agencies, data/tech vendors, and investors. MediaTrader is the media market-maker, media trading and analytics business unit of MRP Advisers. The Company and its Principals are active operators, consultants, investors and have extensive digital incubation, turnaround, growth, and acquisition experience.
William “Bill” Lederer, Chairman and CEO
Global C-Level digital media and marketing services executive with extensive consulting/founding/building/turnaround expertise in both entrepreneurial and established companies in: Programmatic trading, Advanced TV and online & mobile video, Internet and e-commerce, advertising/marketing, and information services.
Michael Weaver, Chief Operating Officer
Michael brings over 20 years experience with Digital Marketing, and Technology companies to the practice. Michael has been CEO of both Fairchild Media and Zenovia. He has advised a series of marketing technology ventures including AddThis, Integral Ad Science, MediaMath, and Sonobi.
Investment/Acquisition Target Criteria
- Purely Digital businesses, online and/or mobile (no physical e-commerce)
- Advertising-supported, subscription, and/or downloadable products/services with proprietary data and/or technology preferred
- Interested in Programmatic technology and related media and marketing services
- U.S. or international location, U.S. or international customer/audience
- Asking price and terms must be known and be reasonable
- Financials must be available and verifiable
- Purchase method and timing open to discussion
- No minimum or maximum business or transaction size
- Desirable, but not mandatory management and/or staff remain post-transaction
Contact: William A. (“Bill”) Lederer, firstname.lastname@example.org, (203) 496-5301 (direct)